Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. We will also perform a detailed medical history, biomechanical exam, neurological exam, and overall foot health exam. Typically, we begin treatment at the initial consultation, saving our patients time and expense while initiating relief of their pain or problem as soon as possible.
Please remember to bring the following to your initial consultation:
1. While a doctor's referral isn't required, please bring the referral slip with you if your doctor has provided one.
2. A list of medications you are presently taking.
3. One or two pairs of shoes that you wear most commonly.
4. If you have medical insurance, bring the necessary forms completed as best you can (we are happy to assist if you are unsure about any information). This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
To assist us with your care, new patients are required to complete a medical history form prior to treatment. If you wish to save time at your visit, you may:
Click here to download and print the form. Complete it and bring with you to your visit.
1. A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age at the initial consultation visit.
2. Please alert the office if you:
i. Have a medical condition that may be of concern (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.).
ii. Are HIV positive or suffer from any other blood borne diseases such as hepatitis.
iii. Are presently or recently (within three months) have been on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.). This includes naturopathic remedies and supplements.
Serving Ontario's Cottage Country Including:
Kawartha Lakes ONTARIO • Bobcaygeon ONTARIO • Buckhorn ONTARIO • Coboconk ONTARIO • Fenelon Falls ONTARIO • Kirkfield ONTARIO
Minden ONTARIO • Haliburton ONTARIO • Kinmount ONTARIO • Lakefield ONTARIO • Lindsay ONTARIO • Peterborough ONTARIO
Address: P.O. Box 1472, 100 East Street South • Bobcaygeon, ONTARIO K0M 1A0 • Phone: 705-738-FOOT (3668)
Chiropody Website Designby PBHS 2010©